Hittle House is a small family-owned and operated social service committed to creating a safe and healthy community. Our goal is to cultivate a family-like atmosphere with our employees, clients, and their families through accountability, consistency, and a dedication to integrity.
We are currently looking for confident, dependable individuals who share our passion for child advocacy to join our expanding team.
Behavior Support Specialist (4)
As a Behavior Support Specialist, you are expected to:
- Assist in planning and implementing programs of supervision and care for those in residential care
- Provide support with daily living tasks such as washing, dressing, eating, transport, budgeting, and health issues.
- Supervise and arrange activities to enhance the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development of those in residential care.
- Ensure that those in residential care are adequately washed, dressed, fed, and ready for treatment, educational, and recreational activities.
- Supervise those in residential care during domestic activities such as eating meals and showering and provide supervision during the nighttime hours to ensure that all residents are kept safe
- Provide appropriate role modeling and support during daily activities for youth in the residential setting
Individuals will provide therapeutic intervention in a group and individual setting. Qualified applicants will conduct mental health assessments, develop and implement treatment plans, and document services delivered.
- Child welfare or child mental health experience is preferred.
- Experience working with children with sexual trauma and/or sexualized behaviors is also preferred.
- Must have strong documentation skills as well as the ability to work effectively with families and treatment partners.
- Minimum requirements are a Master’s degree in Social Work or related field and licensure as an LSW/LPC. Independent Licensure is preferred (LISW/LPCC).
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance coverage.
Hittle House offers:
- Generous PTO
- IRA with company match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available
- EOTM program with a monetary bonus
- Dependable work schedule
- All training provided
- Supervision of licensed practitioners
Submit resumes and cover letters to:
Hittle House LLC774 Internet Dr.
Columbus, Ohio 43207
You may complete the form below to send us your application. Our staff will get back to you shortly.