Our mission is to cultivate healthy futures for children, families, and their communities through the consistency of providing a safe, stable, child centered, and family like environment.
Our vision is a continuum of care for children and adolescents focused on core values and commitment to quality.
Child focused - we practice an uncompromised commitment to the needs of children.
Safety and security - we work every minute of every day to create a safe, predictable environment.
Staff - They are the foundation of our success and our most valuable resource.
Relationships - We focus on building, maintaining, preserving, and teaching healthy relationships.
Leadership - our goal is to inspire and develop more leaders through unbiased accountability.
Reputation - we value our established reputation of integrity, honesty, and transparency.
774 Internet Dr
Columbus, OH 43207
Phone: 614 443-5454
Fax: 614 737-5248
Alt: 614 214-8840
Behavior Support Specialist
Hittle House is a small family owned and operated business focused on a commitment to a safe and healthy community. Our goal is to cultivate a family like atmosphere with our employees, clients, and their families through accountability, consistency, and a dedication to integrity.
We are currently looking for confident, dependable individuals who share our passion for child advocacy to join our expanding team. As a Behavior Support Specialist you can expect to:
• Assist in planning and implementing programs of supervision and care for those in residential care
• Provide support with daily living tasks such as washing, dressing, eating, transport, budgeting, and health issues.
• Supervise and arrange activities to enhance the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of those in residential care.
• Ensure that those in residential care are adequately washed, dressed, fed and ready for treatment, educational and recreational activities.
• Supervise those in residential care during domestic activities such as eating meals and showering and provide supervision during the nighttime hours to ensure that all residents are kept safe
• Provide appropriate role modeling and support during daily activities for youth in the residential setting
Hittle House offers:
IRA with company match
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available
EOTM program with monetary bonus
Dependable work schedule
Individuals will provide therapeutic intervention in a group and individual setting. Qualified applicants will conduct mental health assessments, develop and implement treatment plans and document services delivered. Child welfare or child mental health experience preferred. Experience working with children with sexual trauma and/or sexualized behaviors is also preferred. Must have strong documentation skills, as well as the ability to work effectively with families and treatment partners. Minimum requirements are a Masters degree in social work or related field, licensure as an LSW/LPC. Independent Licensure preferred (LISW/LPCC). Must have a valid driver’s license and be insured.
Interested applicants may submit a written cover letter and resume to:
774 Internet Dr. Columbus, Ohio 43207
Please forward all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.